Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break in Corpus



Well, once again our life got decided by Chase and tennis. He had a Super Champ tournament that he had to play in on March 15 which was the beginning of our spring break. So we flew down on Friday night and having never been there I thought maybe it would be a fun little break and beach stop. Well...Saturday it was nice and warm, but Chase played tennis all day (which is good because he won) so we really didn't have time to do much "beaching". Sunday he played and finished up around 2:30 p.m. and it was YUCKY weather! It was clouly, foggy and cool, definitely not pool or beach weather. We quickly figured out that Corpus Christi really doesn't have anything much to offer, so if you haven't been there don't feel too deprived. Kind of a dumpy place actually. Sorry, if any of you love the place.

The one fun thing we did was go to the Aquarium. This is a picture of Tyler jumping over the "cement stumps".

Maybe one day we'll go on an exotic spring break vacation, but with my hubby's work schedule it's not happening anytime soon. Although we (Jeff and I) are supposed to go to Hawaii with a couple friends in May!!! I think it will be a bit nicer than Corpus!

4 comments:

Chelsy Rae said...

TY is the cutest thing ever... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM!!!!!! AND THE REST OF YOU!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chase!

Our Spring break is next week and it sure is not very Spring like here in Omaha!

Marci McLain said...

Love your new background!! Very cute! Marci

Christy/Mom said...

Ok, we were there for the snow and it is TRUE! The spring break pics are so cute.

Alyson, don't faint-I started a blog-no exciting pics, yet!

harperhousehold.blogspot.com