We went to Vegas for our nephews mission homecoming and all of Jeff's family was there. So...we had to do the obligatory family picture. Too many people, a camera man that wasn't the greatest and we didn't get a whole lot of great pictures, but this is what we have. Didn't step in a casino, just hung out with family and the pool and of course ATE, I am always excellent at that. It was nice to see Andrew, he has matured so much and his homecoming talk in church was simply amazing, the best I have honestly ever heard.
17 years ago

2 comments:
I LOVE your new pictures!! I think I am going to copy your colors the brown and blue looks so good. You also look so skinny and as cute as ever. Your cabin is amazing, from top to bottom, I am crazy about ALL of it! I think you did such a great job decorating. What a fun thing to get to decorate all rustic and cabiny. It turned out just perfect! How far is it from your house? How often do you get to go there? If it were mine I think I would just move in and never go home! Love Ya!!!
Hey it is fun peeking in on your blog now and then. your family looks great! Haven't seen you for a while. Probably has something to do with me being in a small little classroom with 7 (adorable)little munchkins on Sundays. Got to love Sunbeams!
Post a Comment