Well the kids start school next week. I always remember that funny commercial a couple years ago that was playing the Christmas song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year". It showed a parent gleefully waltzing through Staples picking up school supplies with a huge smile on their face while that music was playing. Part of me definitely feels like that. Once your kids are all in school it's just so hectic to not have your days to yourself to accomplish oh so much. But then again, all the after school sports start and the homework so I always have mixed emotions about it.
Chelsy and leave Saturday for our LONG drive to Utah and to get her moved into her new apartment. She has suffered a long boring summer at home working and is ready to go back. I'm excited for her I remember how fun that is.
Life is just about ready to get back to my "norm!"
17 years ago

3 comments:
I am looking forward to back to school with mixed feelings also. I can't wait for the kids to be gone but I also don't want to start with all of the craziness that comes with that. We also start seminary this year which is a whole other headache!
I haven't done blog checking for awhile, and I loved seeing the pics of Arknasas again! We loved it. Thanks again. Also, I am so sad I am NOT taking a child up and moving them into some apt at BYU-
Troy may go for a visit, but then the mission. I can tell this will end a huge chapter in my life. I love the ritual and excitement. BooHoo-Enjoy the fun!
Love,
Christy
I loved that commercial!! The kid is miserable walking behind the parents who are dancing in the isle! I was ready for them all to go back this time!
Post a Comment