Jeff started having an affair this year. It's with a 2007 Malibu Wakesetter. He has been eating and breathing wakeboarding for the last year and a half. I actually had to hold him back last Saturday from going to the Dallas Boat Show...I told him NO! He is the happiest I have ever seen him on his boat. The kids love it to and we just wish we would have taken the dive a bit sooner on that purchase. Well worth it, great family time together. Maybe we'll have a professional wakeboarder in our family-ha!
The boys say they are going for the flip this summer, I feel a need to buy them "nerdo helmets" if that is the case.




5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for starting a blog... it is such a great way to stay close to good friends! We are going to enjoy checking back often!! You are on my permanent BEST friends and family list!
Here are a couple to add to your friends list. Did you know the Colyars in Mexico and the Kirk's?
http://colyarland.blogspot.com/
http://kirkzanne.blogspot.com/
Yay- I'm so glad that you joined the blogging world. I have been trying to get my mom to do it too. The boat looks like so much fun. We want to come to Texas sometime...
Lol don't worry Ali, they don't need helmets, even a high speeds water doesn't hurt THAT much! I've been wakeboardig for 10 year and wterkiing for 15 - i should know! Don't worry, the'll be fine!!!
Josh is so jealous of your new boat. He LOVES to wakeboard. He tries to go whenever we visit my family. You guys look very happy!
Post a Comment